Everyone is wondering:
- How do the new tax laws affect me, my family, my business?
- Will these tax rules cost me money or will I benefit?
- How can I position myself, my family, and my company to benefit even more?
- What do I need to change now and in the future?
- What do I need to worry about?
At this workshop you will learn:
- How some families can qualify for a $1,400 refund, even if they don’t owe taxes
- Why 529 savings plans aren’t just for college anymore and what that means for you and your children or grandchildren
- Why new estate planning rules could accidentally disinherit your children
- Why small business owners may only be taxed on 80% of their business income
- Why making several years of charitable donations at one time may make sense
- The inflation change in the tax code that could lead to higher taxes in the future
- How the new tax rules may impact your retirement planning strategy
- Why paying off your mortgage may be smarter than ever
- Why reorganizing your business into a new entity might be worth exploring
- The Good News, Bad News story for divorce starting in 2019
Seating is limited. Reservations recommended.
Save your seat today. Register online or contact Carla Insinga at 980.201.2843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE: Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. This material was created for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as ERISA, tax, legal or investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice specific to your needs, such advice services must be obtained on your own separate from this educational material. Arrow & Bow Wealth Advisors and LPL Financial are not affiliate with North South Property Advisors Group or The Ed Butler Team of Movement Mortgage.
Date and Time
Tue, Mar 10, 2020
6:00p - 7:30p EST